Friday, November 17, 2006

FINALLY!
No more schooling already!
Pure freedom,
here I come!! :D :D :D

Yesterday,
had a water war with zhen!
Its been like ages since we fought with water.
3 months already?
Not very sure.
So fun!

Zhen the auntie :D

Stayed back in school to complete the bottles.
Have to paint them.
Apparently,
some people actually dont really give a damn.
& all the credits will be credited to them.
Just like what happened to bestie & me.

Ah whatever.
Sammie dearie came & look for us afterwards.

Watch me soar above the sky!

Copycat.
BHB! :)

Today!
Everything seems to pass so quickly.
Luckily Mdm Chang didnt came & chase us for our maths work.

F&N classes today.
Took photos.
Have to wait until Jo sends it to me.
:)

My darlings (:

Haqim, the 3/6 clown :D

English lessons was hilarious today!
All because of Haqim's jokes.
I couldnt stop laughing la :/

Waterwar again after recess! =D

How we look after after a war XD

Vandalised the table during Chem lessons.
According to YL,
"Last day already! Vandalise la! Nervermind one!"

- Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Frank Iero, Ray Toro & Bob Bryar!
- Goong! Princess Hours :D

Live for MCR =D

Ran up,
ran down,
Mrs Loh's fault.
>:0
I had lotsa laughter when I was playing with bestie & jie.
Kept laughing & laughing & laughing.
"One day, I think I'll die of laughing too much!"
:D

WOOTS!
I DREAMT OF SHIN! XD

Shin you hunk :D

DINAH & MY CONVO! =D
She loves my blog.
Thank you! :D

DINAH. says: ouhh haha i love your blog ;]
&. ecyoj ﺕ joycejoycejoycejoycejoyce : D says: wooooots!
&. ecyoj ﺕ joycejoycejoycejoycejoyce : D says: photos! :)
DINAH. says: hahah yeah who copycat you wan?
&. ecyoj ﺕ joycejoycejoycejoycejoyce : D says: huh?
DINAH. says: i mean u post somebody blogs like you
DINAH. says: right?
DINAH. says: then you like dont really like it
&. ecyoj ﺕ joycejoycejoycejoycejoyce : D says: really?
&. ecyoj ﺕ joycejoycejoycejoycejoyce : D says: hahs!
DINAH. says: yes! who who?
DINAH. says: haha ill shh joycejoycejoycejoycejoyce : D says: hoho
&. ecyoj ﺕ joycejoycejoycejoycejoyce : D says: how'd you know?
DINAH. says: -_- of cos i READ YOUR BLOG!
&. ecyoj ﺕ joycejoycejoycejoycejoyce : D says: ehh.. you highlight it!! XD
DINAH. says: hahaha ya im a fan of ur blog
DINAH. says: WHAHAHA
&. ecyoj ﺕ joycejoycejoycejoycejoyce : D says: WOOTS!
&. ecyoj ﺕ : D says: THANKS ALOT!
DINAH. says: no problemo =) okay tell me who
DINAH. says: haha ill shh
DINAH. says: lol

So I did tell her after that :)

Wells,
next week's gonna really really packed.
Going to the GG camp on the 21st to the 22th.
Actually its on the 23th, got to leave early :)
Going overseas on the 23th to the 27th.
Im coming back to S'pore on my birthday!
WOOTS! =D
Although Im really confused.
I wanna be back on the 26th!!
>:(

Gonna audi with Dinah already!
In another 15 more minutes.
Hahs.
Dont forget about the Sentosa trip!
Zhen, Haqim, bigshot & the rest of the guys! :D
Should I have short hair or long hair?
Tell me about it :)


10 more days to my big day! :D

No comments: